Monday, November 10, 2008

I Wish I Had a Guest Blogger

Hello Readers! As you might have noticed, I'm not blogging as frequently (again). As usual, life happens. But I've been thinking that this blog will go on as usual if only I have a "guest blogger" for those times I need to take time off. Yes I have a penchant to control my work because in the end, it reflects me. This was one of the reasons I didn't consider a guest blogger from the start.

However, I thought to myself what if I could trust (a feat hard for me to come by) this guest blogger to give provocative, informative and yet entertaining posts every now and then. That way I can "unplug" to focus on other aspects of life and come back with some new juice.

I'm picky; the blogger got to have decent writing skills and be well read or informed. I've seen some blogs out there and they can't hold my attention to the next paragraph (I'm just saying). So until I find this blogger, please bear with me not seeing the quantity of posts but rest assured, the quality of posts will remain.