Friday, July 17, 2009

Project Runway Is Coming Back!


Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Lawsuit over, hello Project Runway! Will be back on my TV screen on August 20th. Y'all know I've lamented on one of my guilty pleasures on TV been gone for almost two years.

I have one more month to wait for Gunn's critical eye on the designers and folks who don't take his advise, might find themselves on the chopping block or hated by the TV viewers - what was that girl's name from the last season who only made "vintage" dresses with her signature feather hat and red lipstick? I can't remember but "that one."

And looking at Lifetime Promos for the show, I say eat your heart out "The Fashion Show." You can't touch this. The contestants have riveting story lines and I'm really going to see what innovation is all about.
Hopefully all the gang such as Michael Kors and Nina Garcia all make it back. It won't be the same without them.