Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I Didn't Forget About Blogging

Here's the deal Readers: When I don't post much on this blog and others I like, it's not that I don't have enough to write about - far from it, but that life gets in the way.

As I've said before, I'm doing more of a career transition. Well, more like career elevation. And with that comes a lot of this unique thing called studying, burning the midnight oil, etc. I'm involved with classes all this week and the Professor gave me the wonderful (psych)news yesterday that the next license I'm studying for will require at least 120 hours study time (besides 40 hours of class) to pass the next level of exam.

Take for example yesterday, I finished a class at 5pm yesterday from the morning time only to rush to the other side of town to another two-hour class for a company starting at 6pm. I hate drinking coffee after a certain time, but I needed what some friends called "crack coffee" from Starbucks before busting into the Monday night class last night.

So as much as I love to write (still do so privately) and post my thoughts publicly on how I see our muddled world, I'm wise to know that though I would love to do it all, I can't do it all at the same time.

I thank you all for your support and I ask that you be patient with me in the next few weeks as I navigate the next phase of my life. And oh, there will be time I need a break from all the industry lingos and tap into my creative side with blogging, and you know where to reach me to get some of my musings . . .