Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Celebrating My Centennial

No not my birthday - my 100th post on this blog. So I decided to take a little time to reflect on my writing that have drew ires sometimes from some commenters and some laughs from others. I appreciate both sides and those who just read (yeah I see the stats) and don't comment.

So I'd like to this time to thank those commenters from the top of my head:

Joelle, Blackstarr, Freedom (all one person I found out and thanks for the e-mail)

SJP

Shaun In The City

Jarrett Carter

Renee

MsLadyDeborah

Ebony Intuition

Faith in Action

Villager - thanks for the love on Black Bloggers roll and you were great on NPR today

Anonymous - all of you guys

My Brother

And all those I can't remember in one sitting (and friends who send me encouraging e-mails), thank you and here's to 100s more.